Páginas

3/3/14

PARENTAL ADVISORY

PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B2

"Parental Advisory: Explicit Content´s logo" begins in 1985, a year after I was born,  against the content of some music albums considered to have violent and offensive language in their lyrics.  
Today, with a week ahead to celebrate my first "blogger´s bday",  I feel so proud of what I´ve became. Some people might love me. Some others would hate me. But this is what I am
Dressing in immaculate white,  I show you my inner self, half sensitive, half rebel. 
However, we have a lot to celebrate these days... Hope to have you around a year ahead, as I can assure you the content of this blog will be as pure as it´s been. 
Happy Monday.
With love, 
E. 
"Parental Advisory: Explicit Content" surge en el año 1985, un año después de mi nacimiento, como una etiqueta que clasificaba los álbums musicales que contenían letras consideradas ofensivas o explicitas. 
Hoy, a tan sólo una semana del nacimiento de este blog me siento orgullosa del camino logrado. Quizás a algunas personas les agrade. Quizás algunas me detesten. Esto es lo que soy. 
Con un look "totalmente" en blanco, inmaculado,  muestro mi esencia en su totalidad, basada en la transparencia y en ser fiel a mi personalidad sensible y rebelde. Estos días hay mucho que celebrar. Espero que podamos celebrar un año más juntas/os, pues les aseguro que el contenido seguirá siendo tan puro como hasta ahora. 
Feliz lunes :) 
Con mucho amor,
E. 
PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B2
 
PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B23

PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B24

PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA 25

PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B26

PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B212

PARENTAL ADVISORY THAYS QUERENCIA B2C

Tee/ Camiseta: PRIMARK (Actual) Jeans: PIMKIE (old) Handbag/ Bolso: Pull & Bear (actual) ShoeBoot/ Botines: HM (old) Watch/ Reloj: MARK MADDOX (Actual)
  Bracelet: BRANDY MELVILLE (actual) Sunnies/ Gafas: RAYBAN (actual) Ring/ Anillo: HM (actual)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...