Páginas

30/9/13

AL AMANECER...

Morning babes,
I love sharing inspiration with you all. This Blue scenario inspires me. Calms me. Makes me feel powerful. Is an amazing colour.  "TO LEARN IS TO DISCOVER THAT SOMETHING IS POSSIBLE". And that´s what I do. Reading, meeting new people. Look deep inside me: constantly. And, as I mentioned the last post, I´ll have a space every monday in a special website which I connect you from here for special pictures and features. Curious? You´ll have the first one tomorrow. For more info click HERE. However, " Do not forget that  BORN2 wont stop".
See you in the morning.
Xxx,
E.  
Feliz Lunes babes.
Me encanta compartir con ustedes mi inspiración. El fondo del cielo AZUL me inspira. Me relaja. Me hace sentir fuerte. Es un color con un poder infinito.  "APRENDER ES DESCUBRIR QUE ALGO ES POSIBLE". Y eso es lo que hago.  Leo, me mezclo con la gente. Miro hacia mi interior: constantemente. 
Como ya comenté, en el post anterior  a partir de mañana, y después cada  lunes,  aportaré mi granito de arena en el blog FASHION & OUTLET del CC Las Terrazas. Contaré algunos truquitos y pondré fotos que veréis AQUI. ¿Les gustan las sorpresas?   Espero verlos, ¿eh?  No olviden que en BORN2 la actividad no cesa.
Que tengan un feliz lunes,
Xxx,
E. 

 

TOTAL LOOK
Camiseta blanca TRF/ White tee TFR: ZARA (actual) / Vaquero de cintura alta/ MOTO High waisted Jeans: TOPSHOP (similar aqui/ similar here) / Stiletto Azul Eléctrico/ Heels: ZARA (old)  /  Bowler/ Bowler Hat: HM (actual)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...