Páginas

21/6/14

FOREVER 21: WELCOME SUMMER :)


 Morning Bornettes, 
First of all, I really want to apologize for not posting anything so far. The reason Is that I´ve decided to start a new "working girl" era here in Ibiza. I´ve been offered a really good opportunity, which you´ll soon know about thru my Instagram in my spare time. I won´t have much time off but I PROMISE the posts will be as good as always. 
Here, some fresh snaps for the welcoming of my favorite time of the year "SUMMER" next Saturday, which is my beloved "FOREVER 21" too. To remember the last one just click back on it. 
I really appreciate all the love you give me thru your messages, likes and private caring. That makes me feel so special. I adore you. 
I´ll be back very soon. Lots of love.
XOXO,
E.
Buenos días Bornettes,
Antetodo quiero ¡¡¡¡pediros disculpas!!! porque llevo varias semanas sin publicar. 
El motivo es que he decidido quedarme en Ibiza este verano para comenzar una nueva etapa laboral. Me han ofrecido un puesto interesante, del que iré hablando por mi Instagram en mis ratos libres. Pasaré bastante tiempo ausente de las redes sociales. No obstante, los posts no serán tan regulares,  pero sí mantendran la calidad y la esencia de los publicados hasta ahora. 
Aqui les dejo imágenes frescas con un vestuario sencillo y veraniego con el que celebrar mi tan querido ¡¡¡FOREVER 21!!!. Para ver el último pincha en el enlace. 
Gracias por vuestro apoyo constante. Sentirlos/as cerquita y recibir cada uno de vuestros mensajes y peticiones me hacen sentir importante en vuestras vidas. 
Los/as adoro. Vuelvo Pronto :) 
XOXO
E. 
 









Dress/ Vestido: HM (actual)  Beach Bag /Bolso de Playa: PULL & BEAR (old)
Hat/ Sombrero: HM (old)  / Sandals: UK Store (old) Necklace/ Collar: ZARA (old)
Watch/ Reloj: MARK MADDOX (actual)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...