Páginas

17/3/14

FORGET THE RULES


"Rules are made to be broken, forgotten". This is the reason why I chose this swimsuit to be worn out of the beach, with my skinnies, denim shorts and midi-skirts. But, after the photoshoot I realized how beautiful it is, so I wear it everywhere, thou. Dont you reckon? 
Happy Monday babes.
Next thursday we officially welcome Spring. Hope not to be overexcited by then. Cant wait for the flower smell to be here. 
Xxx,
E.
 "Las reglas están para saltárselas". Por eso, en primera instancia, me compré este bañador para llevarlo fuera de la playa (con shorts,  pitillos de tiro alto y deportivas, faldas a la rodilla). En cambio, despues de ver estas fotos, me resisto a limitarlo a su uso fuera de ellas. ¿Están de acuerdo? Lo veo por todas partes. Lo tendremos todas, lo sé. Sin embargo, me encanta.
Feliz lunes mis amores. 
El próximo jueves damos entrada oficial a la primavera... Espero no estar muy alterada, jajajaaja. 
Xxx,
E. 





Swimsuit/ Bañador: ZARA (actual, similar here) / Sunnies/ Gafas de Sol: ZARA (old) 
Rings/ Anillos: HM/ Esfera (actual) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...