Páginas

12/8/13

FUERTEVENTURA DAY 5: MIRRORS


STAY STRONG

Morningggg BB!
This is my last post about the trip that has brought me back to life.
When I saw this waiscoat the first time, its colour, volumes and embroidered-mirrowed design were love at first sight for me. Once I wore it, I felt strong and unstoppable so I decided to combine it with this marvellous red lipstick from Dior. 
After these holidays,  I´m full of energy to take new risks because the future is so unpredictable and that I am so capable of doing whatever I want. Perseverance and hard-work are the keys to succeed in life, and I know them both really well, thou.  Tomorrow, I´m back to work with a wide grin. So sad summertime is about to end in a few weeks time. Stay positive and do not let anything  stopping you. 
Eternal thanks for your support. 
Xxx.
E.
Buenos dias BB!
Este es mi último post del viaje que me ha devuelto a la vida.
Cuando ví este chaleco, su color, volúmenes y  los espejos incrustados en él  me atrajeron a primera vista.  Al llevarlo puesto, me sentí fuerte, con ganas de comerme el mundo y por ello, me puse este pintalabios rojo de Dior  que le da mayor personalidad  si cabe, a todo el conjunto. 
Después de este viaje, me he cargado de energía  nuevos retos ya que  "el futuro es impredecible y que mi único límite soy yo".Con mi perseverancia y trabajo duro  no habrá quien me pare.  Mañana vuelvo a la rutina con mi mejor sonrisa , aunque con pena porque el verano está a punto de acabar :(  Espero que  todo aquello que no os sirva y que os impida avanzar lo dejéis en el mar. "Siempre en positivo", ¿Ok?. 
Eternamente gracias por vuestro apoyo.
Xxx,
E.




RUN THE WORLD

EMBROIDERED MIRROR-WAISCOAT

BORN2BE STRONG

ACCESORIOS DELUXE

COMETE EL MUNDO

TOTAL LOOK

Chaleco/ Vest: ZARA (actual)
Camiseta de tiras/ Strappy Top: ZARA (actual)
 Shorts: LEFTIES (SS13)
Sandalias planas/ T-Bar Sandals:  ZARA (actual)
Gafas de sol/ Sunnies: Pull & Bear (actual)
Anillos/ Rings: FOREVER 21 & SIX (SS12)

Fotos
 by B. 


"Gracias por dedicarme un ratito"

1 comentario:

  1. Estas muy guapa, el chaleco te queda genial y esas sandalias me encantan,bss linda

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...