Páginas

28/8/13

LE CHAT NOIR




Hi babes, 
I´ll start my French lessons within a month. I´m so delighted. Years ago I took two years of it, but I¨ve almost forgotten everything. I´m going to be letting you know about what I´m learning weekly. OK? The cat´s face in my tee reminds me of me: sweet bits but with  a strong character. Independent. A bit of a loner sometimes. The tee is a present for my Brother Jay so anytime I wear I feel I lot of love. Worn with black and a touch of colour on the heels makes the outfit looks so girly. So what do you think about it? I´m a "black kat" with no "bad luck" after you. Follow and you´ll find out. 
Wish you a happy Wednesday. Only two days off for the weekend. Meeeeoowww!!!
Xxx,
E. 
Hola amores,
Dentro de un mes empiezo las clases de francés. Estoy súper ilusionada. En el pasado tomé dos años de clases, pero casi no me acuerdo. Iré poniendo cositas y así les mantengo al día, ¿les parece?
El dibujo de esta camiseta es de una gatita que me recuerda a mí: mirada dulce pero con carácter. Independiente. Solitaria a veces.  Es un regalo de mi hermano Jay  y la llevo con mucho cariño, combinada con toques negros y color en los zapatos para darle un toque juvenil al conjunto. ¿Les gusta la combinación? Soy una "gata negra" y no doy "mala suerte". Si me siguen conociendo lo comprobarán.
Feliz Miércoles. Sólo dos dias nos quedan para el finde. ¡¡¡¡¡Miiiiaaaoooowwww!!!!
Xxx,
E.

 

 

TOTAL LOOK

Camiseta/ Tee: TOPSHOP (SS13) Shorts: NEW ICON for HM (SS13)
Perfecto/ Leather Jacket: MNG (FW12) Stilettos/ Patent Heels: ALDO (old)




"GRACIAS POR DEDICARME UN RATITO"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por estar ahí y por dedicarme un ratito :) Besos!!!

Thanks a lot for being there and for dedicating me your precious time. Kiss Kiss :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...